Ciao SorrentoA Creative Digital Travel Consultant Agency with Excellent Services.
"The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page."
Through the years it has developed a wide network of relationships with leading business partners in the tourist field, composing a full range of services and products which are meant to increase the value of the heritage assets of the entire territory and to exploit the richness of its history, art, gastronomy and natural settings.
Your digital travel partner starts here.
Ciao Sorrento, in collaboration with local Italian travel agencies, was established with the aim of promoting incoming tourism in Campania in all its various aspects. Thanks to the ever-growing expertise of its staff, Ciao Sorrento has later extended its promotional activity to the other tourist fields as well.
Mr. Luciano M.
CFO & Co-Founder
Our expertises & skills
Taxi & Limousine
Get ready to start your exciting journey. Our agency.
" Plan with us your dream vacation starting from the transfer from your house to the departure location "
- Where to next?
- Search, Book & Go with T2N !
- The right hotel at the best price.
- Transfers with taxi or limousine
- Bus and coach reservations
- Hotel and apartment reservations
- Tailor- made tours
- Package-tours including transportation and accommodation
- Thematic holidays and city-breaks in different types of properties (hotels, resorts, apartments, villas, country houses and farm-holiday centers, heritage buildings, thermal centers and Spas, Bed and breakfast, etc.)
- Active tourism: mountain-bike tours, trekking tours, horse-riding tours, caves, etc.
- Incentive travel and meetings
- Conferences and conventions
- School trips and educational tours
- Team Building ecological, social, adventure, etc…
- Guided tours
- Nature trips and excursions
- Expert travel guides and couriers
- Heritage buildings for meetings and ceremonies
- Center for Tourist studies
Get in touch with us
Why Use a Travel Consultant?
Travel Consultants enhance your travel experiences
You want an idyllic vacation without the guesswork. By working with a travel consultant, you will have an idyllic vacation because they take the guesswork out and use their first-hand knowledge and connections for you. When you hire a travel consultant, they work on your behalf. Don’t you deserve a hassle-free vacation planned by a professional travel consultant who has the expertise to create your dream vacation?
1) You deserve a hassle-free vacation planned by a professional travel consultant
Planning a successful trip takes time. Lots of time. Instead of sifting through outdated guidebooks, guessing about amenities, and hoping it all turns out okay, leave the legwork to us. Not only can travel consultants book your airfare, cruise and hotel, they can make recommendations about where to dine, shop and sightsee. This includes advising you about must-see attractions, which European hotels will easily fit a family of four and recommending elegant restaurants for couples or laid back ones more suitable for families. We can also arrange private car and walking tour guides, explain subway or metro systems, and suggest the best museums or beaches based on your preferences. Just as importantly, we’ll help with your passport and visa applications and keep you informed on travel regulations, health requirements, and other pertinent information. In short, our expertise enables us to plan the ultimate vacation in a fraction of the time it would take you.
2) Save you money while enhancing the quality of your trip.
It’s our business to know current exchange rates and the complexities of the evolving travel market, as well as which suppliers are offering specials, and when. We save you money because we know where to find early booking discounts and special fares. We know which hotels are offering the best values, like upgrade options to suites and club level rooms or complimentary amenities such as breakfast or spa credits. You can’t VIP yourself but your travel consultant can and they’ll make sure the General Manager of the hotel knows you are celebrating that special occasion. If one rental car offers free shuttles to cruise ports, we’ll know and save you money. It’s our job to know the market, listen to your needs and desires, and make sure you are completely happy with your vacation experience. Let us do the work for you By putting it all together we save you money while enhancing the quality of your trip.
3) Provide personal attention & service.
When you work with a travel consultant, we understand what you want from your vacation and work within your budget to make it happen. We help you make informed decisions. Not only do we tailor the trip to meet your objectives, we also provide personal attention and counsel throughout the trip planning process. If you have a very specific need, many travel consultants specialize in certain areas, such as family travel, group travel, adventure travel, ecotourism, the mature market, incentive travel or travel for the disabled. Let us use our valuable insight and guidance to help you plan the vacation of your dreams.
our travel experience is better when you use a travel consultant. Whether you’re looking for a sunny beach escape, immersion in a particular culture or just time away with family, travel consultants are experts in creating an entire vacation experience tailored to your interests.
How to Choose
Criteria to Consider:
You want a travel consultant who is a qualified professional, but also someone who’s easy to talk to about your vacation dreams and desires. Ideally, you’ll establish a relationship with a travel consultant who will help you now, as well as with future trips. Here are 3 tips for finding a good match:
- Be prepared to answer a lot of questions during your in-depth conversation with a travel consultant. Although you’re interviewing the travel consultants, they should also be interviewing you: The more they know about you and your preferences, they better they’ll be able to tailor a trip that meets your needs.
- During this same discussion, pay attention to how well the travel consultants listens to your ideas and preferences. If you hate to fly but he or she assures you a short flight is very safe and no problem at all, you should look elsewhere. On the other hand, a travel consultant who takes your concerns to heart and suggests alternative travel arrangements is a keeper.
- Be clear about the money. Professional travel consultants can help design a trip that fits your budget, but they have to know what they’re working with.